Old July 8th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
FlameNwind

Default 'splain to me about 'band saws'

Hey, Scratch! I certainly hope you don't think that I was dismissing what
you had to say (who the heck am I to do that, right?), particularly since I
completely agree with you and JK and Moonie. I was just stating that for
the MOST part...the saw just takes up space. I think I would classify this
as one of those tools like a reciprocating saw...you never think about it
until you have a job that screams for it. HOWEVER, Arlene was asking for
opinions from owners of saws. I own a saw and, as demonstrated, I have an
opinion. And I regret that I spent a ton of money for this saw since it is,
in the scheme of things, a lesser tool. Again...in my opinion.

Lori