Old July 7th 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

Default 'splain to me about 'band saws'

"Ron Parker" wrote in message
news:slrneaslvb.4ra.this#is$really*my^address!@mai l.parkrrrr.com...
On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 23:02:53 -0400, Moonraker wrote:

Please disregard this answer. It was more than 100 words.

The executive summary, though, is pretty short: Dennis doesn't sell saws,
so he doesn't recommend them.

For once, I agree with him, but it won't keep me up at night because I
know that if he started selling them tomorrow morning, he'd be calling
them an essential piece of any "artisan's" studio by lunchtime.

Can you imagine his dilemma if a manufacturer were to offer a combo bandsaw
and belt sander? With a 900*F blade?