Old June 7th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Hair is all gone./chemo

Kate,
I don't think I am a wig person unless I have to go to a wedding or a nice
restaurant. I would do it only to make others more comfortable around me.
I am me..and this is happening.and it will be a chapter inmy life that I can
giggle about being bald now and look back 20 years from now 1 and think I
must of been crazy...hehehehe. I have these biker sunglasses and if the
bald head and sunglasses don't fit the style. I might go over and have my
pic taken with Paulie Sr.from Orange County Choppers/OCC ...they are in the
area...they have a TV show...they build motorcycles...but really unique
ones...maybe they culd make a breast cancer one and raffle it off...for the
cure
Pami