Old September 12th 03, 01:04 AM
The Nielands

I sure do! It's a king-size rose sampler with a large center medallion in
burgundy, pinks (okay, mauves, I guess), and greens with an off-white
background. Oh, and it's in a garden maze setting. I made it with my very
own two little hands -- hand appliqued, machine pieced, and hand quilted. I
started it so long ago, I can hardly remember why! I think I happened to be
in my LQS when she received a new shipment of fabric. There was a paisley
that I fell in love with (a small paisley) that had a little gold, some
mauvy pink, a little burgundy, and a celery green -- really cool. At the
time, the burgundy and green combination was pretty popular, and I had never
done a hand applique quilt. So ... a quilt was born!

And, of course, LN will really finish her own quilt. Now that she's told us
all about it, she'll have to just to save face!

Louise in Iowa
"frood" wrote in message
. com...
Do you have a quilt on your bed? Did you make it? What does it look like?
Why did you decide on that? Will LN really finish her own quilt?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply