Old September 11th 03, 11:52 PM
CNYstitcher

Yes. Store bought when first married. Matched the curtains and
sheets...doesn't match anything now. Decided on it because it had all
my favorite colors - burgundy, navy, forest green.

If we don't hound her, she might not do it. Hacing announced it in an
open forum where we can all see that she did say she was going to do it,
she now has no choice but to get to work.

Larisa

frood wrote:

Do you have a quilt on your bed? Did you make it? What does it look like?
Why did you decide on that? Will LN really finish her own quilt?