Old November 6th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

Default Dear Red States

wrote:

The problem is that the post was funny as sour grapes when "blue"
lost. It's offensive as gloating now that "blue" has won.

Elizabeth

Thank you for pointing that out. We in the Blue States have been
expected to laugh at "offensive gloating" for years. The Reds don't
like it now that the tables are turned.

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader

Finished 10/7/08 - Sun Fun (Dimensions)

WIP: Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono
(Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

CFSfacts -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Newest research blog: http://cfs-facts.blogspot.com/