Old March 28th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Default sewing machine extension tables

Waaaaaah! I didn't know they were fragile. Polly

"Betty in Wi" wrote in message
Be careful not to lean on it! I broke mine! DH glued it, but it's just not
the same.

Betty in WI

"nana wilson" wrote in message
. ..
I just got mine!! Ordered from Nancy's Notions.

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
you know what I mean, those plastic things with adjustable legs that you
can put round your machine to have a larger surface area supporting your
work.

Any idea where I would buy one? Any particular brands available. I know
there is a local store that orders them to fit your machine, but that
sounds expensive, I'm looking to get a cheap one!

Anne