Old November 26th 05, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Pre-washed squishies/hug blocks

Does this mean I hafta bug the mail carrier huh huh huh vbg?
Nope, I didn't ask that.....Christmas is coming...amazing that : )

Butterfly (having a good AM---SIL has picked more roses for the table--sun
went away---hopefully, it will peek back out in a lil bit)

"Jessamy" wrote in message
ah ok.. I was *sure* you preferred being thunked more :-P

*snicker*

--
Jessamy dropping a box of "black stuff" to distract as I can't run away
now

In The Netherlands
Time to accept, time to grow, time to take things slow
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jess_ayad/my_photos

I don't reject them, I'm quite pleased when I do get one. I just open the
Squishie by the washing machine and after checking it out, it goes right
in
the washing machine, then the dryer, off to the compie desk where I write
my TY, and then it's introduced to the rest of my 'stash' : ) IF I am
told
ahead of time that it has come from a smokers home then DH or DS opens it
for me.
I LOVE being squished ; )

Butterfly