Old August 10th 03, 02:15 PM
Kate Dicey

Flossy wrote:

Would you like to show me the law of contract that states that one
enters a legally binding contract with whoever sends anything by
whatever means, physical or electronic, merely by opening it?

I so hope this isnt the case else Ive got a Russian Bride on the way and
I dont think I want or need one.......Will I be able to send her back?
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://photos.yahoo.com/flossy3353

Oooo! I'm jealous! *I* haven't got one of them yet! I did get an
offer of a lesbian slave, but she wasn't very decorative, so I didn't
bother... I think a Russian bride might be a little more respectable,
don't you?

As happily married women, I do wonder what we are expected to do with
these folk when they arrive!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk