Old January 12th 04, 10:27 PM
Cheryl

That is a Great site. So many ideas, so little time! Thanks for sharing.
Cheryl

"Lukabara" wrote in message
Hello to all~
I just joined the newsgroup recently... My name is Alisa (lisa for

short).
I didn't make Christmas cards either this year. And I don't have a good
storage system for my stamps, so I packed up everything that normally sits
on my studio/dining room table. Otherwise we couldn't have a real

Christmas
dinner. ;-)
So last night I pulled out the boxes of stamps I had packed away and got

out
my "scraplings" --you know those little bits -n- pieces of papers. I had

ball making ATCs. I love those things!!! :-)
Give it a try; I think it's a fun way to get out of a slump. ~Alisa, in

S.
Carolina

"Watch out! It's quite possible that some of my best mistakes haven't yet
been made." ~Ashleigh Brilliant

¤ My picture albums-- http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/879672074
¤ Quickcut to my eBay auctions-- http://tinyurl.com/75fe

- - - - -
I am in a major stamping slump. Except for letterboxing, I haven't put

stamp
to ink in months. Any ideas how to get out of the slump? I didn't even

make
Christmas cards...

Marion