Old January 9th 04, 07:41 PM
Erin-Joi Collins McNeal

There is one slump fixed. Who's next? LOL!

Erin-Joi

If you think that something small cannot make a difference---try sleeping
with a mosquito in the room.

If I told you that I was walking 35 or 39 miles in 2 days to help women with
undetected breast cancer find out early enough to survive, would you support
me? http://erinjoi.pledgepage.com
Feel free to forward my pledgepage to anyone interested in the walk or the
cause.
"Pat Kight" wrote in message
Erin-Joi Collins McNeal wrote:
Oops left off the web site
http://www.cedarseed.com/air/atc.html

Oh, thanks!

I've been out of the loop this year, art-wise (doing more performance
than graphical art) and hadn't run across the concept, but just reading
the page is making me jump up and down with excitement. I am *sooo*
going to be playing with this idea...

--
Pat Kight