Old December 20th 05, 06:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default 2006 Projects?

Linda, I'd be thrilled if you let me know the next time you're over this
way. You have accomplished so much of what I want to learn that it's a
treat for me to go to your page for inspiration! I'd love to get together
for coffee one day just to meet you in person. Have a Merry Christmas and a
Wonderful New Year!

Maureen

--
Maureen Miller
Http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...5909&members=1

"Linda D." wrote in message
Hi Maureen,

I would definitely buy it at Michael's with a 40% off coupon. It's a
very pretty design.

My 2006 projects include: TIAG's "Gift of Peace", and "Santaberry
Pudding" by Shepherd's Bush. I also want to do the Kimono designs by
Serendipity. I've had the patterns on hand for years. Add to the
list all of my UFO's, etc. I should be a very busy girl.

take care, Linda

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:35:31 GMT, "Maureen In Vancouver, B.C."
wrote:

Who has something slated for stitching in 2006? I'd like to do "Jewels Of
The Orient" by Dimensions, but I see I can either pay $34. on-line, $50.
at
my local Michaels, or $72. at my L.N.S.! All three are for the exact same
kit.

Maureen