Old April 23rd 04, 10:24 AM
Lee S. Billings

In article ,
says...

I'm glad to see the Spot Price on silver dropping. It was up to,
what.... over $8 at the beginning of April. Now it's back to $6. The
lowest it's been in the last ten years was around $4 back at the end
of 2001.

Yeah... I had to place an order with them on Tuesday, and even though the
prices on most of the silver were *way* up from the catalog, the person taking
my order said they'd dropped $.30/gram just since the day before!

Celine (who still can't believe how *small* a package $370 fit into...)

--
Handmade jewelry at
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat