Old October 14th 03, 06:44 PM
Tink

What about this one? http://www.waleapparatus.com/details/40_1165.asp

It will also slump and fuse, and is large enough to hold bigger (and more)
stuff

--

Tink

www.blackswampglassworks.com
Sign Up Now For Fall Workshops!
Hollows, Vessels & Florals...

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
OK, I finally quit my job (YAY!) and even though I'm gonna miss it
there, I am now living my lifelong dream of being a self-supporting
artist! OK, well, I'll be living that dream in a week when I'm all done
with my scheduled hours at Rejuv.

So, amidst my celebrating, I realized that I really, really have to have
a bigger kiln. The cute little Jen-Ken that I just bought simply doesn't
have anywhere close to the capacity that I need! Argh. So, I'm on a
quest to choose the right kiln, one I won't outgrow. And I like to make
decisions fast, to get them out of the way; I don't want to spend more
than three days thinking about it.

I was on the verge of buying a Fusebox II, partly because they're here
in Portland, but I'm concerned about capacity; the last thing I want is
to find I've bought a kiln that's not quite big enough! I was wondering
if anyone here has experience with the Fusebox II, and can report on
both positives and negatives. The other kiln I'm considering is the
Arrow Springs 1813, which is a slightly bigger kiln. Both seem to be
extremely high-quality kilns.

Any input will be gratefully welcomed!

Thanks in advance,

--