Old July 13th 04, 10:01 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Jan wrote:
I know this is way off topic... but when we've been house hunting, I keep
seeing window film that looks like stained glass. I would love to find
some, but not having much luck..... quilting designs would be wonderful,
but not mandatory..... anyone know of a supplier?? Didn't have much luck
with the mirrored stuff you have to soap on... these appear to be just a
static cling type of thing.....

Jan

"Gallery Glass" from Plaid Enterprises is exactly what you need - I have
loads of it and loads of patterns too - check out
http://www.plaidonline.com/apGG.asp
I love it - I have done a lampshade, done and redone my back door, done
suncatchers for family and friends - its such fun and you can be as
creative as you want by making your own designs!

Most good craft shops should stock the leading (either the liquid or the
redi-lead) and the colours, theres also a store locator on Plaids website.

HTH,
Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK