Old November 1st 04, 02:06 AM
Marissa Undercofler

It looks so cool. I might give this a try when I get a few new tools. I
have the right colors, but need the brayer for rolling out the clay and
stuff.

Marissa

"HarryB41" wrote in message
Hello everyone. )
I am still alive and have been reading and learning. Sometimes it is best

to just listen.
I was surfing as usual and came up on a VERY interesting web site! It has

lessons on making Faux Paua Shell from poly clay!
I can not wait to try this, as soon as I can. In the meantime I was

thinking that perhaps someone here would like to give this
a try, to see the outcome. The possibilities are endless! Beads, cabs and

so much more! I think I have found a way to make
that Tiffany lamp shade... maybe... lol
Here is the link:
http://www.polymerclaycentral.com/faux_paua.html
This will be fun I am sure.