Old October 31st 04, 05:05 PM
Jalynne

I've used this technique...oh, about six weeks or so ago. They really do come out
looking pretty realistic. I'm gonna have to get some more clay to play with it. If
it works like I'm hoping...I'm gonna do something cool around the bathroom mirror.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"HarryB41" wrote in message
Hello everyone. )
I am still alive and have been reading and learning. Sometimes it is best to just
listen.
I was surfing as usual and came up on a VERY interesting web site! It has lessons
on making Faux Paua Shell from poly clay!
I can not wait to try this, as soon as I can. In the meantime I was thinking that
perhaps someone here would like to give this
a try, to see the outcome. The possibilities are endless! Beads, cabs and so much
more! I think I have found a way to make
that Tiffany lamp shade... maybe... lol
Here is the link:
http://www.polymerclaycentral.com/faux_paua.html
This will be fun I am sure.