Old December 6th 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bev in TX

Default The Annual water soluble binding

Yes, that's where I saw using glue :-) when binding a quilt. Thanks
for the link.

I bought theRoxanne basting glue for some class that I took and then
it sat unused for several years. Somewhere along the line, I ended up
with another bottle for another class (I had forgotten the other
bottle as it was hidden away some place). I've only used about 1/8 of
the first bottle, and it takes so little, that I think I'll be using
Roxanne's version for quite a while :-).

I do have problems with the nozzle clogging up, so I purchased
Crowning Touch Fasturn Lil’ Sticks from P3 Designs in order to be able
to use it.

Bev in TX

On Dec 5, 12:04*pm, Julia in MN jaccola-AT-chartermi-
wrote:
Elmer's School Glue can be used too a la Sharon Schamber
http://www.sharonschamber.com/free%20stuff/images/Binding%20Class.pdf
or http://tinyurl.com/yjjumpe

Julia in MN