Old December 5th 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default The Annual Christmas Wish List

Two more nice little gifts. I was just dusting the rubble from the SM and
realized there were two more special Special things you might want to stuff
in the stocking. I have a sort of flashlight - it's about the size of a
ballpoint pen, an LED and the light is on about 3" of something that will
bend and flex to get just all over the place in the bobbin area for
discovering sneaky snips and gopher guts.
The other cheap but VIP is my bottle of oil. Not just any ordinary
bottle. This one is made by Dritz and has a very long and flexible snout so
you can oil exactly precisely absolutely where you want to. I love 'em
both. Polly