Old June 26th 05, 07:33 AM
Dr. Sooz

Kandice, it's really hard to get your negative-feedback cherry busted.
I know, I was freaked when mine was broken. But I *still* have only
*one* negative feedback......and I have gotten over it. Completely.
Only time will ease the ache, and give you a better perspective on the
whole ugly thing.

The thing is -- you only have one neg out of how many feedbacks?
Everyone who's been on eBay for any length of time will just ignore it
completely. I know it feels like a huge smear. I'm not saying you
shouldn't feel awful. However, I *am* saying that it will, one day,
seem like less of a catastrophe -- indeed, it won't seem like much of
anything at all. At first, it's the shock that gets you; then it's the
unfairness. Then it's anger! And finally you simmer and boil with the
injustice of it all.

Boy would I put her on your no-buyer list! And I wonder if she really
got called out of town on a family emergency. Could be she's just
saying that because she felt like going to the beach for a spontaneous
week. Whatever the case, she's a flake for not contacting you over
such beautiful beads! What did she think, you're in business just to
wait on HER hand and foot? It's such bull****.

I would LOVE to read her feedback record..........

Love you~
Sooz