Old February 2nd 04, 02:37 PM
Cheryl

Thanks Pat, unfortunately spell checker can't read my mind. And you are
correct in describing the corral. Now I'll have to try using aluminum foil
to line it. Thanks.
Cheryl

"Pat Kight" wrote in message
Marion wrote:
in article , Cheryl at
wrote on 1/28/04 11:38 AM:

I read somewhere a while back that you could use a electric coffee

grinder
to turn a coarse embossing powder into detail powder and sure enough, it
works. I found an old but working electric coffee grinder at a yard

sale
and now I buy thick and make detail whenever I want.
I keep a Bounce dryer sheet next to my craft table and rub it over my

craft
coral--I think that is what it's called--before I emboss above it. It

takes
all the static out and makes getting the powder back into the container

much
easier.
Cheryl

What's craft coral?

Probably a misspelled craft corral. (-: A thing with raised sides into
which you place your work while embossing - the sides catch the powder
so it doesn't blow all over the place.

Me, I use a shoebox lid lined with aluminum foil (the foil helps
distribute the heat and melt the powder more evenly, and can be tossed
and replaced when it gets gummed up with stray granules.

--
Pat Kight