Old August 10th 03, 01:47 AM
marisa2

What does that mean? Where can I get this done?

Thanks!

marisa2

"Marilee J. Layman" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:44:58 GMT, "marisa2" wrote:

Ok, how do I tell by having one destoyed?

Send it to be assayed. I've had some of my Bali in every other
shipment assayed to make sure it was sterling.

"Marilee J. Layman" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 04:55:14 GMT, "marisa2" wrote:

I have some earring hooks that I am pretty sure are sterling silver,

but
not
100% sure. Is there any way to find out? It is important enough for

me
know (based on people's advice in another thread ) that I am

willing
sacrifice one (well, it might as well be two) if necessary.

If they're not marked, you can only tell by having one destroyed.

--
Marilee J. Layman
Handmade Bali Sterling Beads at Wholesale