Old April 6th 04, 11:01 PM
Christina Doucette

Yes he is.

When we got him, he was such a hyper cat, that we was practically walking on
the walls!!!

We also loved that movie so much (still do) that we called him Neo. If he
had been a girl he would have been named...you guessed it... Trinity!

Good Catch!

--
Christina Doucette
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

"Musicmaker" wrote in message
is Neo named after Mr Anderson?

--
Cindy Bettinger;

http://photos.yahoo.com/cbet_99
http://www.one-eleven.net/~music/
http://simplymusic.net
"Christina Doucette" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks Sandy,

I must have added the wrong link.

--
Christina Doucette
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

" Ellison" wrote in message
. com...
Howdy!
This worked for me:
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy

"Christina Doucette" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to say the "faces" directory has grown to 38 people!!!

So
far
it seems a valuable resource with over 4500+ hits since it was

started
just
over a month or so ago.

I am still happy to add your pic to our growing community. If you

dont
have
a digital picture ro email me, please email me for my snail mail

address
where you can send me your pic to add via my scanner!

Check out the folder at:

http://community.webshots.com/script...umID=121024160