Old August 19th 03, 03:19 AM
melinda

Diana Curtis wrote:
That wins the award for the most unique way to come to beading so far. Im
very surprised that you have to wait so long to resume belly dancing, but it
is better to be safe than sorry.
I hope we get to see pictures of your veil when its done!
Diana

I bought a book on bead embroidery to help learn how to embellish things
for costume stuff. I'll follow Docs orders, as you say - better safe than
sorry. Pics of the veil(s) will take some time, I bought 10 metres of
sequin trim for each veil. I'm going round the perimeter first, then I'll
do something decorative with what's left over.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol