Old September 12th 05, 08:53 PM
~KK in BC~

Well, talk about timing! I was going to make my usual rounds at the thrift
stores today, with nothing in mind to actually buy, just browsing.....
Lo and behold what did my eyeballs spot??? A bolt of fabric.... and upon
closer inspection it was a bolt of about 15 metres of a 100% polished cotton
with a hint of a woven look to it. PERFECT backing fabric!! picture the
snag and hug tactic here since the store was full of ladies looking in the
fabric dept

Much to my delight when I came to the till the price?? A whole $5.00!!!!!

Does that make for a great S.E.X. or what????

~KK in BC~ living on a tiny budget is not stopping me from quilting!
Oh and I managed to pick up some frugal batting as well. They are mattress
pads in mint condition and since I tie most of my quilts anyway, they work
great. I have used them many times and washed and washed and washed them
with no ill effects. These suckers cost me a whole $2.00 each.did I mention
I have to be frugal?

--
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I haven't outgrown the need to play with blocks.

koffee_kupz on Yahoo Messenger
-rarely use msn-
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
.net...
A new reason to buy fabric (as if we ever needed a reason) - but now and
then some one asks "Why did you buy that?" I don't think I've mentioned to
you that every bit of my stash is fine, just fine. It looks like, though,
that it will be a while before I can shop. This is just so unbelievable.
The post office website says that mail service to south Mississippi will be
restored.
Great.
As compared to what?
"The mail service will be abandoned"?
If I had wanted to be shipwrecked on a desert island, I would have
moved to one. Can you imagine that the postal service is shut down
because they can't sort and deliver mail without their high-tech
equipment? My goodness. Can't they get some employees that can read?
Just for Polly, buy a FQ of something today. Not because you need it.
Not because I need it . I really and truly can not outlive my stash. What
I need is a little S.E.X. If someone dares ask "What did you buy that?",
tell them, "I did it for Polly". Please let me know what you bought, it
will make me feel so much better. Polly