Old September 12th 05, 07:23 PM
Patti

Polly, I hope it counts that I am getting a quarter of Steam a Seam
bonding stuff? Won't be anywhere near a quilt shop for a while - and no
time to get to one at the moment.
..
In message , Polly
Esther writes
A new reason to buy fabric (as if we ever needed a reason) - but now and
then some one asks "Why did you buy that?" I don't think I've mentioned to
you that every bit of my stash is fine, just fine. It looks like, though,
that it will be a while before I can shop. This is just so unbelievable.
The post office website says that mail service to south Mississippi will be
restored.
Great.
As compared to what?
"The mail service will be abandoned"?
If I had wanted to be shipwrecked on a desert island, I would have moved
to one. Can you imagine that the postal service is shut down because they
can't sort and deliver mail without their high-tech equipment? My goodness.
Can't they get some employees that can read?
Just for Polly, buy a FQ of something today. Not because you need it.
Not because I need it . I really and truly can not outlive my stash. What I
need is a little S.E.X. If someone dares ask "What did you buy that?", tell
them, "I did it for Polly". Please let me know what you bought, it will
make me feel so much better. Polly

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill