Old June 1st 11, 10:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Tina[_4_]

Default sad nooz

Thanks so much for letting us know this. Having a hard time
responding to this. Pete and I sat here and cried when I read this.
I've loved Sooz dearly and admired her tremendously, as a beader, and
especially as a person.

Tina
(After a couple horrendous years, I've pretty much just hidden away.)

On Jun 1, 6:31*am, Sarajane wrote:
When I first started reading and posting *here in rec-crafts-beads, I
was delighted to find people who share many of my own passions and
also some troubles and ways of dealing with them. I made friends, many
of whom I have never seen in the flesh. We share our love of beads,
creativity, family and friends, our hopes and fears, our ways of
overcoming pain and fear through creative work. One of the brightest,
twinkliest, and occasionally prickliest was Sooz, (Susan Hara) who,
once assured of my true interest in beads, welcomed me here and gave
me many moments of pleasure with her posts. She was a driving force in
this group for many years. Her love of beads, color, animals, and her
husband Kevin were all shared freely with us here.

Sooz died of brain cancer last night, and she is no longer in the pain
that was a daily part of her life for many years. I rejoice in her
freedom from that and mourn the loss of her words. Good night, my
friend. Sleep well,

Sarajane