Old November 16th 04, 12:08 AM
Kate Dicey

Edgar S. wrote:

You will see success much more quickly by modifying existing clothes
than trying to construct an entire wardrobe all by yourself.

AKK NO! Help! I hate alterations and always did. Even aged 7 it was
waaaaaay easier to start from scratch!

Nice new fabric, chosen by me, with a pattern chosen by me... Bliss!
Altering something that I didn't like enough to leave as it was? BLEAH!
No fanks, mate!

See, we're all different, and alterations are a very different skill
from basic construction. I do not go there...

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk