Old October 4th 04, 03:35 PM
Alison Bowes

Thanks Cindy!! I will definitely look into this!

Alison

"teleflora" wrote in message

"Alison Bowes" wrote in message

If you're curious, I'm doing snowflake ornaments using the Holly Berry

House
"medalions" snowblossoms. I stamp and emboss the image three times per
ornament, cut and layer portions of the image to make a three-d dangly.

Alison, I made cards like that a couple of years ago. In fact, the Holly
Berry House stamps are what got me into this in the first place.

If you can stand to change the size of the card (I did about 4 1/2" square
ones) you can mail them in CD gift boxes. I bought them at The Dollar
General Store for (I think) 3/$1. They are cardboard and have bright
gold,
red or silver holographic designs on them. They stood up to mailing. Of
course, I took them into the post office and had them hand canceled. If I
recall, they were about 1/2" thick.

HTH,
Cindy