Old October 2nd 03, 01:49 AM

I found out about my 'course' by picking up a leaflet at my local college.
Lots of colleges/schools/universities in US and UK hold 'summer schools'.
It's great if you can get a good one locally, but I have found out about
some super ceramic courses in USA and am hoping to cross over the pond next
year to take advantage of this. The info on this was passed to me by a very
kind person in our own newsgroup. I have no doubt you will find something
not too far away, or you can always come over to this side. The school I
attended, gave a choice of being residential and was excellent value for
money.
"Diego" noone@nowhere wrote in message ...
Can you inquire if there is any such course in the U.S.? Did you
receive any written material? Would it be available for purchase?
Any video courses offered at that school? Sounds absolutely
fantastic!

Diego