Old April 12th 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
steelbreeze

Default Any one Digitize on here?

On 3 Apr, 20:13, "Bricore" wrote:

Like taking a picture and clearing it up and making it into stitches.
I have DNS program and I did try Embird free trail for a while but I
am still not that great at digitizing (I really need to find a place
to take classes.) For now tho, I am trying to learn it on my own.

Oh right. I'm afraid I just use knitter's graph paper (knit stitches
are not square) and a pencil myself. Long-handed perhaps but then for
intarsia you have to select the colours by hand anyway, so there's
nowhere you can input the data.

I think yahoo have some sewing groups, you might have more luck asking
on there.

Regards,

Jane

http://www.needlesofsteel.blogspot.com/
MKing in Rugby, UK

"You make it idiot-proof, they just build a better idiot!"