Old October 26th 03, 02:42 PM
frood

Hi, Mary! (or would you prefer to revisit your youth and be called Nannie
Goat? G) I thought my childhood nickname was bad! Oh, my!

Have you posted here before? If so, sorry I missed it. If not, welcome! This
is a great group!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"QuiltiM" wrote in message
Me too - here goes:
Name: Nannie Terry (but everyone calls me Mary since kindergarten when

kids
called me "Nannie Goat - Nannie Goat
Home: San Antonio TX (love it)
Occupation: Retired
Age: 66 day after Halloween
Past Lives: Fed gov worker
Family: Married, 2 children, 4 grans
Food: Just about anything
Machine: Pfaff 6270 and little Jenome Gem
Quilt Assembly Preference: Piecing by machine
Color Preference: anything that I fall in love with
Skill Level: Still consider myself a beginner - took a handquilting class
after retiring 5 years ago - loved it but now do machine piecing and

quilting.
Reading: mystery novels
Interests Other Than quilting: reading, gardening, traveling, concerts
Pet Peeves: People who meet in the middle of grocery aisle, chat and

block
everyone else.
TV: old movies with happy endings
Drive: A Saturn (because we pull it behind our RV) :-)