Old July 18th 05, 12:57 PM
Bonnie NJ

My koi eat all the algae! My fish are large (getting near 30") and eat
almost anything that falls into the pond. They will definitely nibble of
fingers and toes! ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ
"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
Do you have any water snails? Mine are super algae eaters.
Roberta in D

"Paulette" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
Thank you, t-h-a-n-k you, Paulette. So VERY many times, I wait and
watch for the end of the story and hoped to learn that your glasses had
been found. Yipee. Always hoping to be polite, we will not ask what
you might have been doing out by the koi pond that caused your glasses
to become . . . er, ummm. . . dislodged? Polly

Polly, I would love to spin a wild yarn of "romance" by the koi pond
wearing nothing but the moonlight, but alas the reality is that I was
skimming the hideous green alge that builds up on top of my pond.
However, feel free to use your imagination and make it MUCH more
interesting.

And NEVER bother being polite around me. I much prefer "earthy" G.

Wearing my glasses,
Paulette in WV