Old August 4th 10, 01:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Default Will will I learn

(((Hugs))) BTDT, although not with slippery flag cloth. At least you
had a good excuse!
They say dogs reflect their owners' moods. Do something nice for
yourself, it'll make your dog feel better!
Roberta in D

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 19:53:31 -0500, "Cindy Schmidt"
wrote:

You would think that after 5 years of sewing colorguard flags, twice a year
now that I would be more careful when sewing them.

I can't tell you how many times just tonight alone that I have had to rip
some out because there was an additional layer underneath. This stuff is so
slick that it goes where IT wants to go and by the time I realize it, it's
time to rip.

Think I'm gonna go walk to dog for a few minutes to try to get him
accustomed to his new home. Do they make such a thing as doggie depression
meds????