Old February 14th 04, 03:54 AM

Default Inexpensive cotton quilting fabric?

Well, I just happened upon this site (thanks to my husband) and asked
a question about a quilting program (looks like I will be buying the
EQ5!) The responses have been quite helpful, so I decided to ask all
of you where I can get good fabric at a great price? I look on Ebay
and see that I can get a FQ for $4.00, or fabric for $10.00/yd. I
know that I can go to JoAnn Fabric and get a FQ for $1.29, and fabric
for about $3.99/yd, but I don't always have the time with two children
and their choices in fabric leave a lot to be desired. I would
appreciate any suggestions of places online to buy fabric. Thanks so
much!

Tess in Hastings, Minnesota