Old September 29th 05, 04:53 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

OMG!! A heart attack on a plate. Sounds yummy!!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Jan" wrote in message
nk.net...
Choc, coffee, sausage gravy with anything :-), and a thing called hot
hamburger from my home town... consists of slice of bread, topped with
thin
burger, topped with french fries and smothered in a brown gravy :-D

Jan

"C & S" wrote in
:

I'm curious as to what everyone's favorite "pick me up food" is.
Myself, I love dark chocolate. I have a secret stash (which is not so
secret anymore) of Dove Dark chocolate (goes well with a latte). I'd
also like to know when the "Queen of Chocolate" on this ng will
relinquish her title so that I can become the official chocolate
taster. Perhaps I could self appoint myself "Princess of dark
chocolate".