Old December 1st 08, 01:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Thanks, Shirley! My friend doesn't own any seed bead work, so I can't wait
to see what she thinks of it. I wire wrapped two cabs for her, but this
will be something different.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
I agree with you. I would want to keep it also.
It is really lovely and you have done a good job with it.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes
A friend asked me to make her something with this stone. I believe she
said it's a tourmaline.

Knowing her conservative style, I kept it simple, but now I love it. I
told hubby that I hate it when I make something for someone and then I
want to keep it!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/SandyCab1sm.jpg

--
Shirley Shone