Old December 2nd 03, 11:26 PM
Sharon Harper

Yep I know it - think I got some here somewheres..... (((guzzling noises
followed by gi-antic burp)))) yep that um was it!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

"nzl*" wrote in message
gotta blame someone i was chatting with in yahoo the other day. dont

recall
who now as i think i had just too much of the stuff on the day. i gotta

tell
ya goes marvypoo in coffee though. heck, i just thought it fit the season

so
nicely t'were too hard to resist the temptation.
its that scrummy hazelnut liqueur in the tall funny bottle, easy to spot
even thru the fog!! snort
jeanne
--
check return addy is correct before mailing, it should read...
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Sharon Harper" wrote...
| Do we have to start worrying about you Jeanne? That's the second or

third
| time you've mentioned....hic.....Frangelico. Do you wanna tell
| us....um....hic....something or did you just happen to get a caseload
| falling off the back of a truck?
|
| --
| Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under) (slightly tipsy

from
| tasting the soaking fruit for a fruitcake)
| http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
|
| "nzl*" wrote in message
| oh oh oh, t'werent me, i was busy across the Tasman, i swear i was.
| jeanne
| looking for a place to hide, this place is getting scarier and

scarier
| must remember to take my Frangelico with me
| --
| check return addy is correct before mailing, it should read...
| san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
| http://community.webshots.com/album/91769946izXrSp
|
| "frood" wrote...
| | I purposely did not post that I was going out of town for
Thanksgiving,
| but
| | someone managed to raid me anyway! I'm missing a large stack of
fabric -
| | some nice new plaids, a couple of non-metallic golds that are just
| perfect
| | for a long-term WIP Christmas quilt, some gold lame that jumped into
| Spike's
| | arms at the LQS, and a big, big length of red stripe!
| |
| | I want these back, and I want them now! I'm going to close my eyes

and
| count
| | to 30. If the fabrics are back, in mostly whole condition, there

will
be
| no
| | questions asked, no fingerprints taken. If the fabrics are not back,
I'm
| | gonna sic the carnifex on you!
| |
| | One, two, three, four....