Old December 2nd 03, 10:49 PM
frood

NightMist's great big sword isn't incentive enough? Ok, ok, I'll throw in
some homemade chocolate truffles for their return.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

" Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!
"no questions asked, no fingerprints taken"---
what kind of incentive is that?!!!?
What else you got to offer?
*snicker*
Ragmop/Sandy--making room for more ;-D

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
I purposely did not post that I was going out of town for Thanksgiving,

but
someone managed to raid me anyway! I'm missing a large stack of fabric -
some nice new plaids, a couple of non-metallic golds that are just

perfect
for a long-term WIP Christmas quilt, some gold lame that jumped into

Spike's
arms at the LQS, and a big, big length of red stripe!

I want these back, and I want them now! I'm going to close my eyes and

count
to 30. If the fabrics are back, in mostly whole condition, there will be

no
questions asked, no fingerprints taken. If the fabrics are not back, I'm
gonna sic the carnifex on you!

One, two, three, four....