Old December 2nd 03, 10:35 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
See, it's all about incentives. I paid a fat quarter to the
finder of those cards. g

Ragmop/Sandy--muttering in disgust
"no questions, no fingerprints"--no deal! ;-D

"Butterfly" wrote in message
How LONG have you been reading this NG? a week or two--or a year or two?
You SHOULD know by now that the "missing" are all sitting right NEXT to
Ragmop's Christmas Cards.

Now ask Ragmop where her cards are and that's where YOUR missing things

will
be. ((I did NOT, at any given time, SAY or IMPLY that Ragmop had anything

do with what is 'missing' -only that SHE knows how to find such))
HTH
Butterfly ((next time PAY ATTENTION to lil details like "OT"

subjects-saves
many a headache in the long run ; )