Old December 2nd 03, 10:11 PM
Chipper

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
Carnifexes (what is the plural of carnifex, anyway?) don't need

convictions.
I know where you live.

--
Wendy

I don't know what the plural is, snort. It's your story, so you'll have to
decide. But I'm innOcent!! I thwear it!
(excuse me while I hide the evidence under the bed)
chipper ...it's mine, mine...alllllll mine!

"Chipper" wrote in message
om...
I know it looks bad, that I just aquired a red stripe, a piece of gold

lame
that is now wrapped around the base of the tree, and some new

plaids...and
that I live in NC, b-bb-b-but it's really only a coincidence!!!

REally!
chipper (can't convict on circumstantial evidence!!

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
I purposely did not post that I was going out of town for

Thanksgiving,
but
someone managed to raid me anyway! I'm missing a large stack of

fabric -
some nice new plaids, a couple of non-metallic golds that are just

perfect
for a long-term WIP Christmas quilt, some gold lame that jumped into

Spike's
arms at the LQS, and a big, big length of red stripe!

I want these back, and I want them now! I'm going to close my eyes and

count
to 30. If the fabrics are back, in mostly whole condition, there will

be
no
questions asked, no fingerprints taken. If the fabrics are not back,

I'm
gonna sic the carnifex on you!

One, two, three, four....

--