Old May 2nd 18, 05:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Hash Browns Quilt

This is from a pattern I brought from Jordan Fabrics named Hash Browns. I am making mine in shades of blues and greens instead of browns. You can see the tutorial by going to www.jordanfabrics.acom Open at the top where they say tutorials or ask to see Hash Browns tutorial. There are only two different blocks here. The pattern will make 3 different sizes. I did not use batiks like the tutorial does. Hope some of you will try this pattern.
Sandy$
P.S. Since you only have the two different blocks you could make this quilt any size you wanted by adding more blocks to make it wider and longer.