Old December 3rd 03, 04:59 AM
Lisa

"Marilee J. Layman" wrote in message
On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 02:42:54 GMT, "glennda"
wrote:

Does anyone know of a good place to start for selling my daughters
earrings?

.... (snip)

Most people who do this professionally use Fimo. Your daughter has
some very cute pieces, but they are not technically or artistically
complex.

She should have a look at http://www.polymerclaycentral.com/ -- their
current contest is mokume gane, which is a complex technique.

--
Marilee J. Layman

I don't know how old your daughter is, but she might want to see if she can
sell them at her school, if she is of that age. They might be good for a
craft fair or a fundraiser...geared in my opinon for a "young" crowd.

Just a thought.