Old July 7th 05, 03:45 PM
Sundog

Now that they've had their fun with you, I'd say to check out Latex Mold
making material.... or such. I've made molds with it and it may be the
consistency you're looking for. Or try good old silicone in a tube, eh?
Squirt that stuff into your mold and give it a week or so to cure... or
simply build it up in 1/4" thick layers which will cure overnight, than add
another layer. It does come in black for that traditional all stopped up
look. I only "ask outside the box" when my thinker stops thinking outside
same. See what else YOU can come up with and let US know....;-) I'm sure
curious... and remember, the perfect wheel ain't been invented yet!

cheers, Jacques Bordeleau

wrote in message
Greetings all,

I would like to make my own rubber stoppers I have created a mold using

plaster of paris,
I have tried epoxy and fiberglass resin but these end up being to hard

does anyone know
what I can use to make softer rubber stoppers.

TIA SAL