Old September 29th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P[_2_]

Default Happiness is

"Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)"
wrote in message ...
Lucille wrote:
My 8.5 lb. Puff does much the same. He spreads himself out right in
the middle and takes up at least 2/3 of the bed while I cling to the
edge.

Could it be that we allow it and they take full advantage of us ????
;*))

When I was away from home on business for weeks at a time Maureen let
Frank, our German Shepherd, sleep on the bed. It was not unknown for
Maureen to get out of bed at one side and then get in at the other side so
that Frank could stretch out.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK

See what I mean? Well-trained! Maureen, that is!

Pat