Old September 13th 04, 11:58 PM
Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)

I've had that background fabric in my stash for a long time. I had planned
to use the pocket fabric for the entire bag, but it's directional and it
wouldn't work, so I grabbed the first thing I could find in my stash that
would work & used the novelty fabric for the pockets.

--
Donna in Idaho
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove "invalid" to reply

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Oooh that's big (I like big!). And that background fabric is gorgeous (as
is the feature fabric but I'm a blue kinda gal!). Well done!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" wrote in
message ...
Pix - let's see if this works. I've never used webshots to upload pix
before - decided to try it

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...87365783MfPwbt