Old October 28th 03, 12:34 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

You can send them all to me until I am able to get a new pond going.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Hi Sandy & All,
I did a Koi Pond wall hanging last year. and here is a web site

where
you can see it. Mine is the second quilt down on this page.

http://www.quiltart.com/challenges/3D/

I seem to be doing a lot of water related quilts lately. I drew all

the
designs myself. Here are some more of them.

http://quiltart.com/challenges/window/default.htm ( mine os the first

quilt
shown).

&
http://www.quiltaholic.com/quiltarti...is-bishop.html

Some day I'll get a web page done and post all of my quilts. Until

then,
I'll just have to show a few at a time on different web sites. grin

Kris ( in northern Virignia)