Old July 31st 03, 02:38 PM
Javahut

"bob" wrote in message ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ry=10 06&rd=1

PS. I love this group!
Keep up the good work!

OK Tim,
Hoping that you actually read this:

You have got to be the biggest horses patoot that has ever visited this
newsgroup, and I know you are for posting photos, you know Tim, BINARIES, in
a non binary newsgroup!

To insult the intelligence and belittle the aspirations of thousands of
glass artists by offering , complete with photos, 7 green flower vases for
99 cents that normally sell for 20-45 dollars EACH, (yeah right, in what
dreamworld!)

If I have something that normally sells for $45 in real world, on ebay its
worth $80!!

I should hope that your current feedback rating never exceeds the "16" that
it is at now.

Did you dream up this "original" idea on your own? Or did you lurk here for
a while and saw so many other people selling crap that you couldn't resist
the urge to join in on the feeding frenzy? all that 99 cent stuff lining
the pockets of hundreds of people, what's that? A hundred bucks total? Big
bucks in Terre Haute is it?

My hope is that there are glass craftspeople/artisans in Terre Haute that do
hang here and they come in to you antique store and explain to you what they
do and why they do it.

In case they don't, we do what we do so we don't have to decorate our homes
with 99 cent green glass.

You just have yourself a fine day.