Old August 29th 10, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita L. in MA[_2_]

Default Silly question

Cindy Schmidt wrote:
Have you ever stuck yourself with a pin and have it immediately turn
purple? Can't tell you how many times I've stuck myself while making
these flags but now that I'm almost done, I went to grab a pin tonight
and caught it the wrong way and now the whole tip of my finger is purple
and it HURTS.

I'm going to guess that you didn't bleed - or bleed very much. What you
are seeing and feeling is trapped blood. It should abate on its own in
not too long a time. Ask me how I know this :-)

Rita

--
Rita L. in MA One Eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)