Old August 29th 10, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Default Silly question

Only when it goes under the fingernail. If there's a pointy pin in the
fabric, it's almost certain to be the bit I need to grab in the palm
of my hand :-p
sorry for your pain!Bet you'll be glad when those suckers are gone.
Roberta in D

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 21:12:50 -0500, "Cindy Schmidt"
wrote:

Have you ever stuck yourself with a pin and have it immediately turn purple?
Can't tell you how many times I've stuck myself while making these flags but
now that I'm almost done, I went to grab a pin tonight and caught it the
wrong way and now the whole tip of my finger is purple and it HURTS.